Saturday 10 June 2023

ONE STEAKHOUSE RESTAURANT







I've been entrusted with an exciting new project as a design consultant for a forthcoming restaurant and lounge venture situated in Hull City Centre. The conversion of a former bank into this innovative space presents numerous design challenges, but I'm eager to collaborate with my client, Edi, in bringing this ambitious concept to life. The original design by Mariol Hoxha and Xhesilda Memia lays the foundation for what promises to be a remarkable establishment, complete with a roof terrace and high-end finishes, destined to enrich Hull's vibrant culinary landscape.

Drawing from my experience, I've assembled a top-notch team of contractors, leveraging the expertise garnered from the Soju project in Beverley. Together, we've devised practical plans, including detailed lighting and electrical layouts, to streamline the work for our electrician and builders. Additionally, I've committed to regular design meetings throughout the construction phase, poised to tackle any design challenges that may arise and ensure the project's success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Freelance

Draughting Service

I recently completed a full set of internal elevations to1st draft level to a tight deadline for Hull Trinity Academy School for ESA Archite...